Familiarize with UDEM’s admission requirements.
documents you must submit:
- A copy of your birth certificate or passport
- Three passport size photos (no instant, digital, photocopies, or
computer printed photos please)
- Application Form for International Students - PrepaUDEM.
- Signed agreement between the student, parents and the UDEM
- Health insurance bought at UDEM for the duration of your stay (this insurance is included in the tuition fee)
- Copy of your previous grades or report cards, certified by your school
- Two letters of academic recommendation of professors certified by your school principal
- Signed letter of consent of your parents or guardian with name, telephone, e-mail, and copy of a valid ID.
- Short essay in which you talk about yourself, your plans, and the reasons why you want to study at the UDEM.
If you plan to enroll at the UDEM as an academic student, you will have to pay for your tuition at the UDEM. This will allow you to validate your UDEM courses at your high school. If do not want to validate your courses, you will be signed up as a cultural student and will only pay administrative costs.
Send your application and supporting documents to:
International Programs Office
Av. I. Morones Prieto 4500 Pte.
Col. Jesús M. Garza
San Pedro Garza García, N. L.
México, C. P. 66238
You need to send all documents via courier service (such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc.), which is faster than the Mexican Post Service.